๐Ÿ”ฎ
Vesting

Private sale

SHINO Tokens to be offered at $0.00012, targeting funds raised of $270,000. Private round tokens unlock 30 days after listing, distributed over a monthly linear unlock for nine months.

Early Bird Round 1

SHINO Tokens to be offered at $0.00025. 20% of tokens unlock at listing, the remaining 80% will be distributed over a daily linear unlock for three months.

Pinksale Fair Launch

20% of the total token supply will be sold.

Game development

Monthly linear release for two years.

Marketing

Monthly linear release for two years.

Company reserve

Company SHINO Tokens unlock 180 days after listing, distributed over a monthly linear unlock for 24 months.

Ecosystem

Ecosystem Shinobi in game SHINO tokens unlock at TGE

Founders & Team

Team SHINO Tokens unlock 180 days after listing, distributed over a monthly linear unlock for 24 months.

45.000.000.000

$SHINO tokens minted

Costs per round

โœ… Private Sale: Initial supply: $0.00012 = 5% of the total token supply โœ… Early Bird Round 1: $0.00025 = 0.5% of the total token supply โœ… Pinksale Fair Launch: = 20% of the total token supply

Funds raised are used for game development, marketing and exchange liquidity

โœ… Initial supply: 9,225,000,000 SHINO Tokens โœ… Total sale: 25,5% โœ… Total raise: $ 1.058,000 โœ… Initial MC: $ 2,562,500 โœ… Initial Liq : $ 682,347
Copy link
On this page
Private sale
Early Bird Round 1
Pinksale Fair Launch
Game development
Marketing
Company reserve
Ecosystem
Founders & Team
45.000.000.000
$SHINO tokens minted
Costs per round
Funds raised are used for game development, marketing and exchange liquidity